Make a DIFFERENCE in Property Management.
Learn from the BEST in the industry.
Receive all the SUPPORT you could ask for.
…..and have lots of FUN!
With two offices in strategic locations on the north and south sides, Solutions Property Management is one of the largest and fastest growing Property Management companies in Brisbane.
Our success is due in large part to our philosophy of employing specialists in administration, leasing, property management, marketing, and business development. Our team members are valued and supported, and feel fulfilled in a role that matches their particular skills and preferences.
As a result, we have a very low staff turnover and a team culture which is the envy of agencies across the industry.
Due to our growth, we are constantly on the lookout for talented people to join our fun team of professionals. If you are serious about a career in property management and want to learn from the best in the business, here’s what you need to do:
- Ensure you have a current Registration Certificate for Sales/Property Management. All our team members are required to have this certificate – or at least have completed the coursework and submitted the paperwork to the Office of Fair Trading. For more information on this you can contact the REIQ.
- Submit your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be assured that your application will be treated with the utmost confidence. You can also contact Laura at the office on 3888 0098.
Position Vacant – Portfolio Manager (Springfield Office)
An exciting opportunity exists at our growing office in Springfield for a competent and professional Property Manager.
We are looking for someone who wants to boost their career and take control of a portfolio of properties in the Ipswich area. Duties will entail the day-to-day management of the portfolio, including leasing, maintenance, lease renewals, inspections, and exit inspections.
Our company provides full administrative support from our Head office, who take care of many administrative tasks, including rent receipting, tenant invoicing, and arrears.
Although we expect a certain level of skill, we provide comprehensive training in our systems and procedures which are the best in the industry.
Remuneration will be above award and depend on the applicant’s experience. Company car and phone will be provided.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Extremely organised
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- High standard of personal presentation
- Mature disposition and common sense
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication & language skills
- Eagerness and ability to learn and up-skill
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, internet, etc)
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Prerequisites for this position are:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in Property Management
- Current Registration Certificate for Sales/Property Management
- Current Drivers’ License
- Local Resident (Ipswich / Logan)
If you would like to be a part of a new chapter in professional Property Management services and learn from the best in the business, please forward your Resume AND covering letter to email@example.com