Solutions Property Management follows best business practice in dealing with all maintenance issues at your property.
All routine maintenance issues are reported to you in a timely manner so that you may send your approval for us to have the maintenance attended to.
For emergency maintenance, we must fulfill our duty of care to you and have this attended to immediately, informing you at the same time.
‘MAINTENANCE MANAGER’ AND ‘PROPERTY SAFE’
Solutions Property Management utilises ‘Maintenance Manager’, an industry-leading software system developed by PropertySafe.
Maintenance Manager assists your Property Manager by tracking the whole process of every maintenance job, from when your tenant first reports an issue right through to completion and payment of invoice.
We have been working with this system since 2014. It has assisted us greatly in improving our service and communication to our Clients, who love the many benefits including:
- All non-emergency maintenance is reported to you in writing for your approval.
- If you forget to reply to a maintenance request, you receive an automatic reminder.
- Contractors are given certain time frames in which to accept and carry out maintenance. If they do not adhere to these time frames. they receive automatic reminders.
- You receive automatic updates on each stage of the job, so you never have to wonder ‘What’s happening with that job??’
- Your tenants receive automatic updates on each stage of the job, keeping them happy and thus reducing potential disputes.
For more information on how the system works, please click on the link below: