All non-urgent maintenance requests must be made in WRITING to our office, and Solutions Property Management makes this easy for you with our quick online maintenance reporting system.
IMPORTANT – Please note when reporting maintenance:
– Describe the problem as best you can, and provide the make and model (if an appliance, air conditioner etc)
– Attach a photo if possible
– Advise us of your instructions regarding arranging access so that our tradespeople can schedule your job in. The quickest way to have repairs attended to is by allowing access for the tradespeople using our agency set of keys
– If you make a time to meet at the property with a tradesperson and you don’t show up, you will be responsible for paying the call-out fee.
– If the problem is an EMERGENCY, please submit the request as usual and call our office during business hours.
Choose one of the following ways to report maintenance:
1. ONLINE – Click on the button to take you to our Tenant Maintenance Portal
2. APP – Download our free Tenant Maintenance Reporting App (designed for smart phones and tablets)
For information about this convenient reporting system please read our MAINTENANCE MANAGER TENANT INFORMATION BROCHURE
3. PAPER FORM – Download and print the following FORM, fill it out and send to our office by post or email: