- Routine property inspections will be postponed. Tenants will receive a new entry notice in due course advising of the new inspection date. Note that inspections will continue as per normal today (Monday 29th March).
- Property viewings on tenanted properties will be postponed. If you are booked into a viewing you will be advised of the revised date.
- Property viewings on VACANT properties MAY continue depending on numbers booked in. You will be advised if these are postponed.
- Smoke alarm compliance checks WILL CONTINUE AS PER NORMAL as this is classed as essential safety service.
- Emergency or urgent maintenance will continue as per normal. Please contact the contractor directly if you have any concerns.
- Our property managers will be working from home, so the best way to contact them will be via email.
Please note that our staff and contractors are taking all precautions necessary when visiting tenants’ homes, including wearing protective gear and using hand santitisers and wipes where necessary. We ask that you remain cooperative as we continue our necessary work.
If you have any questions or concerns, please refrain from calling the office as the lines are extremely busy and you will probably be waiting on hold. The best option is to email email@example.com. If you do need to call, please leave a voicemail message when prompted and the relevant team member will return your call.
We thank you for your understanding and are grateful that our leaders are making these tough decisions so that we do not have to go through what is happening in the rest of the world. Please stay safe.