- SPECIALISED Property Management Company with a Highly Trained and Highly Skilled Team working for you.
- Weekly Disbursements (most agents offer just 1 or 2 per month). Ask us why this makes a difference.
- Your Team is led by a Principal who controls and monitors the Team to provide a Consistently High Standard of Service.
- Specialised Leasing Consultant who is totally focused on finding the best possible tenant for your property, and provides a WEEKLY LEASING ACTIVITY REPORT to assist with informed decision-making. (Click the link to view a sample.
- Industry leading Property Marketing including Professional Photographs to enhance your property’s features and attract high quality Tenants. (Click HERE to view our Rental Marketing Plan.)
- TENANT SELECTION PROCEDURE is comprehensive and thorough; plus tenant selection standards are Unashamedly High. (Click the link to view our procedure)
- Vacancy Rate is consistently below the market average – see our latest newsletter for the current vacancy rate
- Vacancy Period between tenancies is minimised due to our lease renewal policy. Ask us how we achieve this.
- Fixed-term Tenancies are Policy, as this mitigates loss and risk to you.
- Property Assessment Reports are comprehensive, consistent, and include Photos providing a visual of your property
- Arrears are consistently low due to our stringent Arrears Management Process. Ask us what the difference means to you
- Online Forms including our exclusive ezyAPP (online Tenancy Application Form) streamlines our processes for you and your tenants.
- Having information at your fingertips is important – that’s why you have 24/7 access to your property via our Online Owner Portal.
- AWARD WINNING OFFICE – The REIQ has recognised our commitment to excellence in service by awarding us with the following awards
Residential Agency of the Year 2018
Property Manager of the Year 2018
Laura our Principal is also an elected committee member for the REIQ Property Management Chapter 2018-19
- AND… most importantly… we have the BEST COFFEE* in the land, so pop in for a visit !!!… (*Tea drinkers also catered for…)