Investors special * Very Neat & Tidy Home
16 Racemosa St, Caboolture QLD 4510Sold
Currently tenanted for $355 per week. This very neat and tidy home is only a few years old and the ideal investment. Set in a quiet pocket on Caboolture’s north side, this 4-bedroom home provides the beginnings and inspiration for the next owner to move-in or invest for the future.
– Air-conditioned, Open plan Living and dining room with sliding door access to a covered rear patio
– Separate carpeted lounge or kids retreat
– 4 good sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ceiling fans, walk-in robe and ensuite
– Sizeable second, third and fourth bedroom all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Kitchen with marble bench-top, gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Main bathroom with separate bath
– Internal laundry
– Double remote garage door
– Fully fenced rear yard, perfect for children and pets
– Covered outdoor patio area, great for entertaining family and friends
– Security screens through-out home
– Moments to Local shops
– Walk to Pumicestone State School
– 9 min drive to Morayfield Shopping Centre
– 6 min drive to Cablooture Station
– 6 min drive to Caboolture Hospital
– 19 min drive to Westfield North Lakes
– easy access to highway
This home has a comfortable and easy to maintain interior. With a good size kitchen, overlooking the dining and outdoor areas, the family will always be one. A fully fenced rear yard on 606m2 is ideal and perfect for children and pets. Affordability, practicality and comfort are all words to describe this family home.
For further inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact Phillip Murray today. We would love to hear from you.